NCDC is seeking presenters for the 2019 National Conference & Exposition and for the NCDC Regional Workshops. To be considered for the 2019 Conference and 2019 Fall workshop series, submissions must be received by December 31. Submissions for other programs may be submitted at any time.
The 2019 NCDC Conference will take place October 6-8 in Nashville, TN.
Conference Submission Guidelines
- Speakers must provide electronic presentations and handouts to be posted to the Conference website by Friday, September 6, 2019.
- If speakers wish to distribute printed materials they must provide these at their own expense. They can either ship them to be received by Friday, September 6, 2019, or bring them when they arrive at the Conference.
- With rare exceptions, NCDC does not pay expenses such as hotels and airfare, nor offer speaker stipends. All speakers are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses.
- NCDC educational sessions may not contain direct sales information. Sponsorship opportunities are available for such presentations.
- Presenters from for-profit-companies are encouraged to include a non-profit co-presenter. Preference is given to NCDC Corporate Partners.
If you have questions about presenting for NCDC, please contact Sharon Unterreiner.